Power Ministry officials partake in Run for Unity on National Unity Day
New Delhi: As the nation observes National Unity Day or Rashtriya Ekta Diwas on the birth anniversary of ‘Sardar’ Vallabhbhai Patel, the Iron Man of India, the Ministry of Power joined the nation in holding a Run for Unity on the occasion. The Run for Unity was flagged off by the Union Minister for Power and New & Renewable Energy Shri R. K. Singh, at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in New Delhi today, the 148th birth anniversary of the leader.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
Addressing the media afterand officials of the Ministry of Power and organizations under it, the Minister exhorted every Indian citizen to celebrate the National Unity Day, in honour of ‘Sardar’ Vallabhbhai Patel, who he recalled played a leadership role in the accession and integration of the princely states into the Union of India after Independence. Earlier, the Minister administered the Integrity Pledge to officials of the Ministry of Power and organizations under it.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard