SCOPE - ICAI collaborates for capacity enhancement and knowledge building
The MoU is in continuation of SCOPE’s endeavours to provide PSEs with opportunities for capacity building in resilience and expertise through enhancement of knowledge, skills, and expertise.
Mr. Atul Sobti, DG, SCOPE; Dr. Jai Kumar Batra, Secretary, ICAI with senior officials of PSEs and ICAI during MoU signing
New Delhi: Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) collaborated for the capacity enhancement and knowledge building of PSEs in India.
“Aiming to be an outcome-based MoU, this collaboration will focus on providing research work in innovative practices and business solutions to PSEs while providing industrial facilitation by way of clarifications on accounting treatments and policies,” said Mr. Atul Sobti, Director General, SCOPE during the signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
The MoU was signed by Shri Atul Sobti, DG, SCOPE, and Dr. Jai Kumar Batra, Secretary, ICAI in the presence of Members of SCOPE Committee of Financial Management, Mr. Subodh Gupta, Director (Finance), BHEL; Mr. R.P. Goyal, Director (Finance), NHPC; senior officials of ICAI and SCOPE.
The MoU is in continuation of SCOPE’s endeavours to provide PSEs with opportunities for capacity building in resilience and expertise through enhancement of knowledge, skills, and expertise.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage