SJVN CMD, Geeta Kapur met Chief Secretary of Himachal Pradesh
She sought the support of the state government for all the operational and under-construction projects to usher in overall socio-economic development of the state.
Shimla: Smt. Geeta Kapur, Chairman & Managing Director, SJVN today met Sh. Prabodh Saxena, Chief Secretary to the Government of Himachal Pradesh after assuming the charge of CMD, SJVN.
Smt. Geeta Kapur apprised the Chief Secretary about the portfolio, and operational and financial performance of the company. She further detailed the status of various projects being operated and constructed by the company in the state. She sought the support of the state government for all the operational and under-construction projects to usher in overall socio-economic development of the state.Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
Smt. Geeta Kapur also briefed about the implementation of newly launched Pradhan Mantri Suryodaya Yojana (Rooftop Solar Scheme) for which Ministry of Power, Govt. of India has appointed SJVN as the nodal agency for Himachal Pradesh in addition to Punjab and Arunachal Pradesh.
Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
The company is marching forward tirelessly to achieve its New Mission of 12,000 MW by 2026 and Shared Vision of 25000 MW by 2030 & 50000 MW installed capacity by 2040.Read Also : HPCL and Birmingham University join hands
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention