THDCIL and GMVN to Set Up EV Charging Stations for Char Dham Yatra Route in Uttarakhand
Sh. Vishnoi further informed that this collaborative effort by the two is poised to promote the use of electric vehicles on this sacred route, contributing to a reduction in pollution.
New Delhi: Shri. R. K. Vishnoi, Chairman and Managing Director, THDC India Limited informed that THDCIL and Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam Ltd. (GMVN) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on 18 October 2023 to establish Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at 14 guest houses of GMVN along the Char Dham Yatra route in Uttarakhand.
Sh. Vishnoi further informed that this collaborative effort by the two is poised to promote the use of electric vehicles on this sacred route, contributing to a reduction in pollution.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
Sh. Vishnoi emphasized that both organizations are committed to expeditiously making the charging stations operational before the commencement of the Char Dham Yatra next year. This initiative demonstrates a significant stride towards sustainable and eco-friendly transportation options in Uttarakhand.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
Representing THDCIL, Sh. Praveen Saxena, General Manager (Business Development), signed the MoU, while Sh. Rakesh Saklani, AGM (Tourism), signed on behalf of GMVN, in the presence of Sh. Vinod Giri Goswami, IAS, the Managing Director of GMVN, and other senior officers of both organizations.Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard