B. Sairam took over as Director Technical - P&P of CCL
Shri. Sairam was working as Executive Director at CIL Hq. before taking over as DT, CCL.
New Delhi: Shri. B. Sairam has taken over as Director Technical - P&P, of Central Coalfields Ltd. A graduate mining engineer from NIT Raipur,
He has 31 years of experience in the coal sector and has worked in various capacities in mine operations, planning, logistics and regulatory practice.
Shri. Sairam was working as Executive Director at Coal India Limited Hq. before taking over as DT, CCL.Read Also : Defence Ministry signs Rs 588 Cr contract for Digital Coast Guard project
News Must Read
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta
- THDC India Limited and UJVNL's Joint Venture Secures 1719 MW Clean Energy Portfolio, Elevating Nation's Role in Net-Zero Emission Goals
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2023)