DIG Subrato Ghosh, ICG (Retd.) takes over as Director (Personnel) of GRSE
DIG S Ghosh is a highly qualified and experienced mechanical engineer, he has played a key role at GRSE.
Kolkata: DIG Subrato Ghosh ICG (Retd.), took over as Director (Personnel) of Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE) Ltd. on June 20, 2023. DIG S Ghosh is a highly qualified and experienced mechanical engineer, he has played a key role at GRSE, in the delivery of Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard ships as the General Manager of Rajabagan Dockyard, GRSE, and then as Chief General Manager (Bailey Bridge & Diesel Engine Plant), GRSE, prior to assuming charge as Director (Personnel) today.
The 100th Warship from GRSE was delivered from Rajabagan Dockyard during his tenure. DIG Subrato Ghosh, ICG (Retd.), served in the Indian Coast Guard for over 25 years prior to joining GRSE in the year 2016.
Read Also : 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
DIG Subrato Ghosh, ICG (Retd.) completed his Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Dayalbagh Educational Institute, Agra, and has done his Master's in Engineering (Mechanical Marine) from Pune University. He also holds a Master's in Business Administration from Jamia Milia Islamia University New Delhi.
He has also undergone Advance Marine Engineering Course from the Institute of Armament Technology, Pune.
He has had an illustrious career in the Indian Coast Guard, during which he held various prestigious appointments, which included Chief Staff Officer (Technical), Principal Director (TS & IT), and Project Officer (PCVs). He has also held six afloat appointments during his career in the Indian Coast Guard.
DIG Subrato Ghosh, ICG (Retd.), has proven experience and ability to work with multiple stakeholders under conflicting priorities and stringent deadlines and deliver results consistently with stated objectives. He has vast experience in shipbuilding as well as in ship repairs.Read Also : Indian Navy’s largest multilateral naval exercise kicked off at Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam
News Must Read
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore