Dubai to have world's first air taxi; inks agreement at WGS
The cutting-edge technology is suited to seamless integration with swift and eco-friendly transportation solutions.
Dubai is soon going for revolutionary change in terms of urban transportation while inking agreements at the World Government Summit 2024 to launch the world's first air taxi service. The agreement is done to ensure a less time-consuming commutation while deploying the city-wide electric aerial taxi service.
The featured air service, Joby Aviation S4, is an innovative aircraft set to be designed to maintain the comfortable accommodation of four passengers along with a pilot. Inbuilt with six propellers and powered by four battery packs, the S4 resets a maximum range of 161km and a top speed of 321km per hour.
The aircraft is equipped with landing capabilities and vertical take-off enhancement which make it more accessible for urban requirements. While the space capacity and noise pollution hindrance features are proactively restored in the carrier.Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
The efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the air taxi project are committed with lots of benefits including low noise levels, zero operating emissions, and enhanced passenger convenience.
The cutting-edge technology is suited to seamless integration with swift and eco-friendly transportation solutions. The electric-powered aircraft can be swiftly recharged between flights, the initiative represents a crucial step towards a more sustainable and accessible transportation future. The air taxi will commence its operations in 2026, marking a significant milestone in redefining urban mobility.Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention