Projects worth Rs 645 crore bagged by Power Mech via RVNL and Neyveli UP
Power Mech Project has secured orders worth Rs 644.91 crore from Rail Vikas Nigam Limited and Neyveli Uttar Pradesh Power Limited.
Image source: Official Website of Power Mech
New Delhi: In a regulatory filing, the company has confirmed that it has received one order worth Rs 381.34 crore which is related to the construction of the Yavatmal-Nanded new broad gauge Line of Central Railway in Maharashtra and another order of Rs 263.57 crore for the comprehensive operation and maintaining of 3x660 MW Ghattampur Thermal Power Project. The order awarded by RVNL has a timeline of 36 months.
The order has been bagged for the construction of roadbed, major bridges, minor bridges, rail over bridges, rail under bridges including road approaches, station buildings, staff quarters, other service buildings, General Electrification and work related to the construction of Yavatmal-Nanded new broad gauge Line from 207KM to 253KM of Central Railway in Maharashtra for Rs 381.34 crore.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
The other purpose of receiving the order as mentioned above is for comprehensive O&M [operation and maintenance] Service of the 3x660 MW Ghattampur Thermal Power Project for an amount of Rs 263.57 crore. As per the information, the domicile regional contract will be executed over three years. Additionally, last month two such orders worth Rs 2,192.41 crore were secured by the company, Meenakshi Energy [Rs 674.81 crore] and Directorate of Geology and Mining [Rs 1,517.60 crore].
Upon securing a significant amount of order projects, the shares of Power Mech Projects Ltd have surged more than 3% to hit a 52-week high at Rs 5,121.95 per share on BSE. Power Mech Projects Ltd is a leading infrastructure construction company based in Hyderabad.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut