Banking on Bankers - National Bankers Conclave on AIF organised at NABARD
New Delhi: Mr Shaji Krishnan V, Chairman, NABARD, inaugurated the Banking on Bankers - a National Bankers Conclave on AIF organised at NABARD’s Head Office, Mumbai, on January 29, 2024. He emphasised the importance of banks’ participation in supporting Agriculture Infrastructure projects in a significant way.
Also added that the projects made business sense with the convergence of other projects. Shri Samuel Praveen Kumar, Joint Secretary of MoA&FW, GoI in his special address, narrated the evolution of the scheme and its importance in generating employment in rural areas.
Shri Rakesh Kumar Arora, Central PMU of AIF, and his team presented a detailed presentation on the status of AIF. They further addressed the issues and queries of the banks.
Mr Debashish Mukherjee, ED, Canara Bank; Mr Lalit Tyagi, ED, Bank of Baroda; Mr Sumant Rampal, Group Head, Rural Banking, HDFC Bank; and Ms N. Neeraja, CGM, NABARD, also graced the event.
Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
The Chairmen of RRBs, General Managers, and other officials from commercial banks participated in the conclave.Read Also : HPCL and Birmingham University join hands
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention