EIL, HRRL and L&T achieves another milestone
New Delhi: Engineers India Limited, along with Team HRRL and L&T, achieved another milestone at the Rajasthan Refinery Limited, Barmer, Rajasthan with the successful completion of the critical erection of the C3 Rectifier (Bottom & Middle sections) for the Petrochemical Fluidized Catalytic Cracker Unit.
Read Also : IOC bids farewell to H.S. Rajpal, Executive Director (Law)
The C3 Rectifier, which uses high-capacity MD trays to reduce column diameter, is designed to produce polymer-grade propylene. Propylene generated in the PFCCU block is used for the production of polypropylene in the downstream PP unit.Read Also : Sunil Verma ED (Marketing, Retail LNG, JV) leaves GAIL after 32 glorious years
News Must Read
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024