RailTel celebrates 74th Republic Day
We have to also focus on our duties towards the Nation along with the Fundamental Rights enjoyed by us”: Sh. Sanjai Kumar, CMD, RailTel.
RailTel celebrates 74th Republic Day.
RailTel Corporation of India Limited, a Mini Ratna PSU under Ministry of Railways, celebrated 74th Republic Day with great zeal and fervor at its offices.
Chairman & Managing Director of RailTel, Sh. Sanjai Kumar unfurled the Indian tricolour at a function organized at company’s office premises in Gurugram, Delhi NCR in the presence of senior officials & staff of RailTel. Presentation of cultural programs by the employees were the highlights of the Republic Day celebrations.
In his Republic Day address to the RailTel officers, Sh. Sanjai Kumar said, “I convey my beat wishes and greetings to every member of RailTel family. We feel a great sense of pride and gratitude for everything our country has accomplished and achieved over the years since independence. It is a special day in Country’s history. We need to imbibe the spirit of this great day in our everyday life. We have to also focus on our duties towards the Nation along with the Fundamental Rights enjoyed by us. Our company has been in the forefront of digital transformation journey of the country. Our company has curved out a special place and image in the ICT and Telecom sector. We have to continue our efforts to provide best services to our customers. I am sure that we will overcome all the challenges successfully and march ahead on the path of growth and Nation building.”
RailTel, a "Mini Ratna (Category-I)" Central Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Railways, is one of the largest neutral telecom infrastructure & ICT Solutions & Services providers in the country, owning a Pan-India optic fiber network covering several towns & cities and rural areas of the country. Along with a strong a reliable network of 61000+ RKM of Optic fibre, RailTel has two MeitY empaneled tier III data centers as well. With its Pan India high-capacity network, RailTel is working towards creating a knowledge society at various fronts and has been selected for implementation of various mission-mode projects for the Government of India in the telecom field. RailTel offers a bundle of services like, MPLS VPN, Telepresence, leased line, Tower Co-location, Data center services etc. RailTel is also working with the Indian Railways to transform railway stations into digital hub by providing public Wi-Fi at railway stations across the country and 6108+ stations are live with RailTel’s RailWire Wi-Fi.Read Also : Defence Ministry signs Rs 588 Cr contract for Digital Coast Guard project
News Must Read
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta
- THDC India Limited and UJVNL's Joint Venture Secures 1719 MW Clean Energy Portfolio, Elevating Nation's Role in Net-Zero Emission Goals
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2023)